Only true innovation preserves tradition
With the Bialetti Moka Induction stovetop espresso maker Bialetti presents its first Moka specially designed for induction cooktops (also suitable for traditional cooktops). The Moka Induction is an sophisticated blend of high quality and functional materials; steel, aluminium and silicone.
With its soft and elegant shape, the Bialetti Moka Induction clearly displays its Italian design heritage.
Key features include:
- A classic aluminium top to preserve the coffee aroma.
- A stainless steel boiler and funnel, perfect for induction cooktops.
- An ergonomic and soft touch silicone handle and knob.
- An elegant and soft design, characterised by fascinating contrasts.
- Comes in 3 cup or 6 cup models (which equals around 1 or 2 kiwi sized cups, respectively).
- May be used on all cooktops including induction.
- Must not be placed in the dishwasher.